2 bedroom terraced house for saleClandon Street, Deptford, London, SE8
- CHAIN FREE
- 2 Double Bedroom House
- 22' Modern Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Pretty Decked & Lawned Garden
- Close to transport links
- excellent condition
- quiet cul-de-sac
- St Johns conservation zone
- moments from Brookmill Park
- close to mainline rail and DLR
A delightful two bedroom cottage close to transport links and excellent primary schools and offered in excellent condition.
This quiet and sought after cul-de-sac is located in the heart of the St Johns conservation zone and is only a short walk away from DLR, as well as mainline rail (10 minutes to London Bridge). The property is also moments away from the picturesque Brookmill Park, along with the newly refurbished Brookmill pub.
The accommodation comprises a spacious through 22' reception room with feature fireplace, a 21' modern kitchen breakfast room with doors opening onto the pretty decked and lawned garden. Upstairs is a bright master bedroom, a second small double bedroom with extensive built in wardrobes and a lovely family bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle.
Additional pictures are available on our website www.winkworth.co.uk. Your earliest viewing is recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56160418.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRE160236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Greenwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.