4 bedroom detached house for sale3 Benedict Drive, Highcross Park, Blackpool, FY3 0AF
Withdrawn from Market
- Four Bed Detached Property On Highcross Park
- Close To Schools, Hospital And Transport Links.
- Sought After NEW Residential Development
- Well Maintained And Presented Throughout
- Large Rear Garden And Views Over Fields
- Double Drive And Garage
- Family Bathroom And Two En Suites
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Opportunity Has Arisen To Purchase A Four Bedroom Detached Property On The Highcross Park Development, With Many New Additional Bespoke Features, To Include A Stylish New Fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room. Property Briefly Comprises Of, Entrance Hallway, Washroom, Under Stairs Cloakroom, Living Room, Dining Room, Study / Office, Kitchen / Breakfast Room. Stairs To First Floor Landing Lead To Four Bedrooms, Two En Suites, And Family Bathroom. Gardens Front And Rear, Private Driveway And Double Garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56161678.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7169089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royle Estates, Management & Lettings Agents, Poulton-Le-Fylde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.