2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTabbs Gardens, Kidderminster, DY10
Sold STC £135,000
- ** To view our exclusive 360° images click on the virtual tour tab! **
- Two Bedrooms
- Good Sized Kitchen
- End-Terrace House
- TWO Allocated Parking Spaces
- PERFECT for First Time Buyers or Landlords
- Master Bedroom with Shower Room
- 5.16% Potential Rental Yield
- EPC: D
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
** OPEN DAY CANCELLED PROPERTY NOW SOLD **
** OPEN HOUR SATURDAY 21ST JANUARY 11AM-12PM **
** OPEN TO SERIOUS PROCEEDABLE OFFERS **
** To view our exclusive 360° images click on the virtual tour tab! **
IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY, renting this property out in the region of £580PCM will earn you a potential rental yield of 5.16%
Walton and Hipkiss are proud to offer this fantastic two bedroom end-terrace home for sale in a popular cul-de-sac location within close proximity to Holy Trinity School. The property benefits from an entrance hall, good sized kitchen, lounge looking onto the rear garden, family bathroom, master bedroom with en-suite area, one further bedroom and two allocated parking spaces. Tabbs Gardens is in need of some modernization and is the perfect buy for both first time buyers and landlords.
The property is freehold but currently has a service charge of approximately £120.38 per 6 months to cover the maintenance of the private road and surrounding area.
The property is available with NO UPWARD CHAIN
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56161942.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2959248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walton & Hipkiss, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.