4 bedroom chalet for saleGibson Road, Shipdham, Thetford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 4 Bedroom Detached Chalet Style Property
- 27' Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Integrated Appliances
- En-Suite Facilities + Family Bathroom
- First Floor Cloakroom
- Gardens + Off-Road Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Popular Village Location
A beautifully presented extended 4 bedroom detached chalet style property, located within a pleasant cul-de-sac in this popular village. Renovated to a high specification, the property boasts modern living with a 27' kitchen/breakfast room, well-tended rear garden and off-road parking.
We are extremely pleased to offer for sale this extremely well presented 4 bedroom chalet style property, located within the well-served and popular village of Shipdham.
A full internal inspection is strongly advised to fully appreciate this detached family home.
Radiator, tiled flooring, UPVC window to the side aspect, oak external entrance door opening to the front aspect, oak veneer door opening to:
Staircase rising to the first floor landing, radiator, inset ceiling spotlights, UPVC window to the front aspect, door opening to:
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin, corner shower cubicle and panelled bath, tiled splash backs, heated towel rail, inset ceiling spotlights, tiled flooring, built-in storage cupboard, extractor fan, UPVC window to the front aspect.
Lounge 20' 6" narrowing to 11' 1" x 13' 8" ( 6.25m narrowing to 3.38m x 4.17m )
Radiator, telephone point, UPVC window to the rear aspect, bi-folding door opening to:
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 27' 4" x 17' 6" narrowing to 10' 8" ( 8.33m x 5.33m narrowing to 3.25m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, tiled splash backs, built-in eye-level double oven, fitted touch sensitive hob with extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, space for American style fridge-freezer, plumbing for washing machine, radiators, engineered oak flooring, inset ceiling spotlights, UPVC windows to the front and rear aspects, UPVC external entrance doors opening to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, inset ceiling spotlights, door opening to:
(Restricted head height) Suite comprising low level w.c and hand wash basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan, wall lighting.
Master Bedroom 12' 10" x 12' 5" max ( 3.91m x 3.78m max )
Built-in wardrobe, radiators, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect, Velux style window overlooking the side aspect, door opening to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and shower cubicle, heated towel rail, inset ceiling spotlights.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" max x 10' 5" ( 3.56m max x 3.18m )
Built-in wardrobe, UPVC window overlooking the side aspect, UPVC Dormer window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 3 9' 8" x 7' 5" max ( 2.95m x 2.26m max )
Radiator, UPVC Dormer window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 4 10' 5" max x 7' 3" ( 3.18m max x 2.21m )
(Sloping ceiling) Radiator, UPVC window overlooking the side aspect, Velux style window overlooking the front aspect.
To the front of the property there is a shingle driveway providing off-road parking. The remainder of the front garden has been block paved with external lighting and two timber side gates lead to the rear garden.
The rear garden boasts a circular lawned garden with decorative paved borders and patios with various plants and shrub beds, enclosed by panelled fencing.
SHIPDHAM is a large village situated about 5 miles equi-distant of the bustling market towns of Dereham and Watton. It has extensive amenities including a primary school, which incorporates a play group, shops, doctors surgery, two public houses and an attractive church. There are regular bus services to both Dereham and Watton.
Upon entering the village of Shipdham from the Dereham direction, proceed through the village centre passing the green and the Parish Church. Continue down the hill and take the left hand turn into Park Estate. Proceed to the bottom into Parklands Avenue and take the left hand turn into Gibson Road. Bear right (also Gibson Road) and the property can be found on the right hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56162179.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM106973. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.