2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBeaumont Drive, Northampton
Sold STC £150,000
- Two Bed Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Rear Garden
- Garage & Large Shed
- Off Road Parking
Offered to the market is this two bedroom semi-detached bungalow situated on a generous plot within Cherry Lodge, Northampton. The property is well presented throughout and offers extensive off road parking, a garage and large rear garden with large shed currently used as a games room.
Door to the front aspect, airing cupboard, radiator and door to lounge/diner.
Lounge/diner 16' 1" x 10' 5" ( 4.90m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Kitchen 8' 3" x 5' 9" ( 2.51m x 1.75m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units with work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, tiled, central heating boiler and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 7' 9" ( 4.01m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 8' 8" ( 2.90m x 2.64m )
Double glazed double doors to rear garden and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising bath with shower head over, wash hand basin and low flush WC, radiator, tiling and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Mainly laid to lawn with apple and pear tree, enclosed by timber fencing.
power and light connected and up and over door.
Measuring approximately 18'7 x 15'2 with power and light connected, up and over door and door to rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56163427.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS108188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.