3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Oaklands, SWAFFHAM
- Semi-Detached House
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Three Bedrooms
- Well Presented Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
PRIMED TO SELL……..A well presented ex local authority house located within a popular residential development on the edge of Swaffham town centre available to purchase with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Situated within the popular Oaklands estate conveniently located within walking distance from Swaffham's shops, amenities and schools we are thrilled to offer this lovingly cared for semi-detached family home kept in fantastic internal and external condition throughout and kept as up to date as possible by the current vendors benefitting from both gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. The accommodation on the ground floor comprises of entrance porch, entrance hallway, dining area opening onto living room and fitted kitchen. Moving to the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms on offer as well as a fantastic family bathroom. Externally there are generous front & rear gardens both kept in good condition and lovingly tended to by the vendors. This property would suit an array of purchasers whether you are upsizers, first time buyers or indeed an investor looking for a buy to let opportunity this ticks the boxes of them all.
UPVC glazed entrance door leads into;
Wood effect laminate flooring, telephone point, UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, stairs to the first floor and doors to dining, living area & kitchen.
Living Room 12' 10" x 11' 11" ( 3.91m x 3.63m )
UPVC double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect, inset gas flame effect fire with wooden mantelpiece and marble hearth, radiator and television point. Archway to;
Dining Room 11' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.56m x 2.87m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and door leading back to the entrance hall.
Kitchen 15' max x 16' 10" max ( 4.57m max x 5.13m max )
Matching base fitted and eye level units, work surfaces over, UPVC double glazed window to the rear and side aspects, 1 ½ bowl sink with drainer, tiled splashbacks, integral electric oven & hob, extractor fan overhead, gas central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumbler dryer and slim style fridge/freezer. UPVC door leading out to the side of property and onto the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the entrance hallway, UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, loft access and doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 11' 2" max x 11' 4" max ( 3.40m max x 3.45m max )
Inset ceiling spotlights, UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobe space, radiator and television point.
Bedroom 2 12' 11" max x 10' 5" max ( 3.94m max x 3.18m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and built in storage/airing cupboard.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 7' 11" max ( 2.64m x 2.41m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bathroom 7' 9" max x 5' 3" max ( 2.36m max x 1.60m max )
Updated by the current vendors the suite comprises of a separate bath with power shower over, low level WC, hand basin with vanity unit, inset ceiling spotlights, fully tiled, radiator and UPVC obscured double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The property benefits from front & rear gardens the front being laid to mostly brickweave but also lawn to one side enclosed by mature hedging. The rear garden is accessed via a gated entrance from the front of the property and has a brickweave patio area, lawned area, mature planting and is fully enclosed.
From our Swaffham office head out of town via London Street and go straight over the mini roundabout past the London Street Stores on the right hand side, take the next left hand turning signposted for Watton Road and then take a left hand turn further down the road into The Oaklands. Upon entering the estate follow the road straight up bearing left where the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56163451.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.