2 bedroom end of terrace house for salePeal Gardens, Ealing, W13
- Well presented two bedroom end of terrace house
- Bright reception room with space to dine and garden access
- Separate modern fitted kitchen
- Two generous double bedrooms
- Good size private garden
- Moments from Gurnell playing fields
- Easy access to West Ealing station (future Cross Rail)
Conveniently located, this bright and spacious two bedroom end of terrace house offers well presented interiors with modern décor, two double bedrooms, a private garden and a lovely location moments from playing fields.
Peal Gardens offers a convenient location moments from the green open spaces of Gurnell Playing fields and Pitshanger Park. Motorists benefit from easy access on to the A40. The amenities of West Ealing and Greenford are close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 998373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Ealing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.