3 bedroom detached house for saleBarry Lynham Drive, NEWMARKET
Sold STC £325,000
- Detached Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Family bathroom and ensuite to master
- Large lounge and conservatory
- Corner plot
- Driveway providing parking for multiple vehicles and detached single garage
Situated on the favoured South side of town and within walking distance of all the local amenities and train station which provides regular services into Cambridge and Bury St. Edmunds. The A14 trunk road is located on the edge of the town giving access to Cambridge and London via the M11.
A modern and beautifully presented 3 bedroom detached house set within the favoured south side of the town. The property is located at the end of a no through road and positioned within a popular residential development.
The accommodation comprises of a entrance portch leading through to spacious entrance hall, pleasant lounge, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom, large conservatory, family bathroom and ensuite to master. Other features include gas central heating to radiators, double glazing, large driveway providing parking for multiple vehicles, enclosed and private rear garden and single garage.
Rarely available and great family home - viewing recommended to appreciate the quality on offer.
Entrance Porch 8' 9" x 2' 11" ( 2.67m x 0.89m )
Door to front aspect and laminate flooring.
Karndean wood floor, radiator and three storage cupboards - one with plumbing for washing machine.
Cloakroom 5' 8" x 5' 5" ( 1.73m x 1.65m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, vanity wash hand basin, tiled floor and splashback, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
Lounge 13' 2" x 18' ( 4.01m x 5.49m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and french doors out onto conservatory.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 8' 11" x 14' 8" ( 2.72m x 4.47m )
Fitted Kitchen with a range of base and eye level units, 1½ bowl sink, radiator, tiled splashback, space for fridge/freezer, dishwasher and integral fan oven and gas hob with extractor hood over. Double glazed window to the front aspect and door to side.
Conservatory 7' 10" x 15' 10" ( 2.39m x 4.83m )
Large conservatory with double glazed timber framed windows, radiator and french doors out to rear garden.
Loft access and airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 8' 11" x 12' 8" ( 2.72m x 3.86m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and door leading though to:
En Suite 5' 6" x 8' 2" ( 1.68m x 2.49m )
Modern fitted suite with tiled flooring and surround, vanity wash hand basin, extractor fan, low level w.c, heated towel rail, storage cupboard and shower cubicle.
Bedroom 2 8' 11" x 12' 8" ( 2.72m x 3.86m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 8' 9" ( 2.64m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bathroom 5' 6" x 7' 5" ( 1.68m x 2.26m )
Tiled flooring and surround, large shower cubicle. low level w.c, vanity wash hand basin, extractor fan and heated towel rail. Double glazed window to the side aspect.
To the front - small lawned area, large driveway providing parking for multiple vehicles and detached single garage.
To the rear - fully enclosed rear garden set within a corner plot, mainly laid to lawn with patio area, gated side access, raised flower and shrub boarders and wooden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56164864.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMT100721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.