1 bedroom flat for saleSt Cecilia Close, Kidderminster
Offers Over £30,000
- 9TH FLOOR ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- NIGHT STORAGE HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- OFF ROAD PARKING
****ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT****NO UPWARD CHAIN****DOUBLE GLAZING****NIGHT STORAGE HEATING****ALLOCATED PARKING**** Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom.
A 9th floor one bedroom apartment offering no upward chain. Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom. The property also benefits from having night storage heaters, double glazing and off road parking. Viewing advised.
Single glazed door to front, ceiling light, built in cupboard, wall mounted intercom system, electric night storage heater and doors to various rooms.
Lounge 14' 5" x 10' 8" ( 4.39m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window, ceiling light with fan, two electric night storage heaters, electric fire with surround and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 12' x 7' ( 3.66m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window, ceiling light, fitted kitchen with range of wall, drawer and base units, sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, worktops, electric oven, electric hob, cooker hood and plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom 11' 9" x 10' 10" ( 3.58m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window, ceiling light and electric night storage heater.
Ceiling light, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over, tiled splashbacks and cupboard housing water tank.
Allocated parking space.
This is a leasehold property with a 125 year lease from November 1991 (100 years remaining). There is a ground rent of £100.00 per annum and service charge of £1830.00 per annum (paid in two 6 monthly instalments of £915.00).
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56164879.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.