4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDenham Close, FAREHAM
Sold STC £290,000
- FOUR BEDROOM
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- SOUGHT AFTER STUBBINGTON LOCATION
- LOUNGE/DINER, KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST ROOM AND CONSERVATORY
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS WITH POND AREA.
The opportunity to acquire this four bedroom semi-detached house in the sought after location of Denham Close in Stubbington. This property offers four bedrooms, separate lounge/diner and kitchen/ breakfast room as well as a conservatory and front and rear gardens with pond area. VIEW NOW!!!
The opportunity to acquire this four bedroom semi-detached house in the sought after location of Denham Close in Stubbington. This property offers a wealth of accommodation such as four bedrooms, separate lounge/diner and kitchen/ breakfast room as well as a conservatory. There is also gardens front and back with a tranquil pond and patio areas. ***MUST VIEW TO APPRECIATE***
Double glazed windows to side and front elevations, UPVC double glazed door to side elevation, outside light, laminate flooring.
Double glazed window and door, under stairs cupboard, radiator, tiled flooring, doors leading to:-
Smooth ceiling, W/C, wash hand basin, extractor, tiled flooring.
Study 10' 8" max x 7' 2" ( 3.25m max x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over, radiator, laminate flooring.
Lounge/ Diner 22' 10" max x 13' 1" max ( 6.96m max x 3.99m max )
Dual double glazed window to front elevation, wall and ceiling lighting, feature fireplace with inset gas fire, radiator, fitted carpet, double glazed sliding doors to rear elevation leading to conservatory.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 17' 2" max x 12' 1" max ( 5.23m max x 3.68m max )
Dual double glazed window to rear elevation, smooth ceiling with inset spot lighting, fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset ceramic one and a half bowl sink, under counter lighting,, tiled splashbacks, built in dishwasher, space for washing machine and fridge/ freezer, built in Kensington range style cooker with five ring electric hob, triple oven and extractor over, boiler, radiator, tiled flooring, double glazed door to rear elevation.
Conservatory 10' 2" max x 9' 10" max ( 3.10m max x 3.00m max )
Brick built base, double glazed windows to side and rear elevations with fitted blinds, double glazed patio doors to side elevation, radiator, laminate flooring.
Stairs from entrance hall, loft hatch with enveloped foam and insulation, lighting and part boarding, fitted carpet, doors leading to:
Bedroom One 16' 6" x 7' 3" max ( 5.03m x 2.21m max )
Dual aspect double glazed windows to front and side elevations, radiator, laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, W/C, wash hand basin, Aqual shower steam room with inset speakers and jets, heated towel rail, shaving point, fully tiled walls and floor.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" max x 11' 2" max ( 3.58m max x 3.40m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wall units and wardrobes, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" max x 10' 7" max ( 3.63m max x 3.23m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, wall mounted television bracket, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Four 9' 10" max x 7' 7" max ( 3.00m max x 2.31m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, panel enclosed bath with shower over and glass screen protector, vanity wash hand basin, W/C, part tiled walls, tiled flooring.
Enclosed by brick built wall and fencing with gates to the front, block paved seating area, feature pond with mature shrubbery and bark finish, pebble borders, owned green area to front of property aligned with boundary.
Enclosed by fence and brick wall, area laid to lawn, block paved patio, two wooden sheds, outside tap, side access.
Up and over door, parking space to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56166202.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM103835. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.