5 bedroom detached house for saleShears Drive, Amesbury, Salisbury
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Exceptionally Spacious Property
- 5 Good Sized Bedrooms
- Large Double Garage and Driveway
- Very Spacious Conservatory with Byfolding Doors
- Presented to Very High Standard
This is an exceptionally large well presented 5 bedroom 3 storey property benefiting from a large double garage, driveway and spacious conservatory to the rear. Internal viewing is highly recommended
This is an exceptionally large well presented 5 bedroom 3 storey property benefiting from a large double garage, driveway and spacious conservatory to the rear. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Covered Entrance Hall
With solid door to the front, understairs cupboard, radiator and tiled flooring.
With WC and wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan and television.
Second Lounge/study 10' 3" x 8' 11" ( 3.12m x 2.72m )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator, television and telephone points and USB sockets.
Main Family Lounge 21' 5" x 12' ( 6.53m x 3.66m )
With double glazed window to the front, french doors, radiator, television point and telephone point.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 10' 3" ( 3.73m x 3.12m )
With double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work top surfaces. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, television and telephone point, radiator and space for fridge freezer. Doors to utility room and hall.
Utility Room 6' 10" x 5' 3" ( 2.08m x 1.60m )
Base units with work top surfaces over, sink drainer unit, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, and radiator.
Conservatory 26' 6" x 11' 1" ( 8.08m x 3.38m )
Of Upvc construction with byfolding doors to block paved garden, lights and laminate flooring.
With stairs from the hall, double glazed window to the front, airing cupboard, radiator and a stairs to the second floor.
Bedroom One 21' 5" max inc ensuite & wardrobes x 12' ( 6.53m max inc ensuite & wardrobes x 3.66m )
With double glazed windows to the front and rear, two built in wardrobes, two radiators, television and telephone point.
Suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, shaver point, extractor fan and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 10' 6" ( 3.71m x 3.20m )
With double glazed window to the rear, three built in wardrobes, radiator, television and telephone point.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" max x 8' 11" ( 3.20m max x 2.72m )
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
With double glazed window to the rear. Suite comprising bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin and WC, extractor fan, shaver point and radiator.
Second Floor Landing
With cupboard and access to the loft.
Bedroom Four 13' 7" x 10' 2" ( 4.14m x 3.10m )
With restricted head room on one side. With double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Five 16' 7" x 11' 11" ( 5.05m x 3.63m )
With restricted head room. With double glazed roof window and double glazed window to the front, radiator.
With double glazed roof window to the rear, suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC with extractor fan and radiator.
To the front of the property there is an area of gravel garden which is walled with gate leading to the front door. To the side of the property there is a driveway leading to:
With power and light and up and over door, with one remote and one key.
To the rear of the property the garden is fenced and block paved.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56166214.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AME102977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Amesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.