3 bedroom detached house for saleMarch Flatts Road, Thrybergh, Rotherham
Sold STC £140,000
- RECENTLY CONSTRUCTED DETACHED PROPERTY
- Great Family Purchase
- Three Bedrooms
- Stunning Kitchen
- Rear Garden
- Driveway For Multiple Vehicles
BEAUTIFULLY NEWLY BUILT PROPERTY COMPRISING THREE SPACIOUS BEDROOMS- VIEW NOW! Ideal opportunity for a family or first time buyer. The detached property comprises:- Kitchen/Diner, Lounge, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, large rear garden and a very spacious driveway.
DON`T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED NEWLY BUILT THREE BEDROOM PROPERTY IN THE EVER POPULAR THRYBERGH AREA.
Having good access links to Rotherham Town Centre, this recently built Three Bedroom property offers a fantastic purchase in this popular location. This property is in great 'move in condition' so don't miss this brilliant opportunity. This property also has been recently carpeted throughout. CALL US NOW!
At the front of the property a double glazed door opens into the entrance hall with central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
Ground Floor Cloakroom/w.C.
Fitted with a low flush w.c. and wash basin and having a double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 17' 6" x 12' 8" extending to 15' 7" ( 5.33m x 3.86m extending to 4.75m )
The lounge has a double glazed window to the front, a central heating radiator and an open plan staircase leading to the first floor.
Kitchen/diner 17' 5" x 9' 7" ( 5.31m x 2.92m )
This kitchen/diner has a range of units with a one and a half bowl sink unit, an electric oven, gas hob and extractor and spaces for a washing machine, fridge and dishwasher. There are spotlights to the ceiling, a double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator and double glazed French doors opening onto the rear of the property.
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window to the side and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 8' 11" plus doorway x 13' 10" narrowing to 12' 3" ( 2.72m plus doorway x 4.22m narrowing to 3.73m )
Having a double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" plus doorway x 11' 4" narrowing to 9' 9" ( 3.23m plus doorway x 3.45m narrowing to 2.97m )
Having a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 8' 2" ( 2.59m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Featuring a suite to comprise of a bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash basin. There is a heated towel rail, tiling to the walls to complement the fittings and a double glazed window to the rear.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off-road parking and a lawned garden to the side. At the rear is a patio area and a further lawned garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.