2 bedroom terraced house for saleGranby Street, Newmarket
Sold STC £190,000
- Victorian Cottage
- South Side of Town
- 2 Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom
- Surprisingly Spacious
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER PROPERTY
Situated on the favoured south side of town and just a short distance from all local amenities and train station.
Cambridge & Bury St Edmunds are easily accessible via the A14 or rail with London via the M11.
A charming period cottage set within this prime residential area and positioned within walking distance of all local amenities.
Surprisingly spacious and offered for sale in good decorative order, the property benefits from a generous sized living room/dining room, modern fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a re-fitted first floor bathroom. Benefiting from gas fired heating.
Externally the property offers a fully enclosed rear garden.
Lounge 11' 4" x 10' 11" ( 3.45m x 3.33m )
Door to front and window to front aspect, radiator, original fireplace, television and telephone points.
Dining Room 8' 8" x 10' 9" ( 2.64m x 3.28m )
Window to rear aspect, understairs storage cupboard, stairs up to first floor and door through to:
Kitchen 6' 10" x 14' 1" ( 2.08m x 4.29m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of base and eye level units, stainless steel sink and drainer, range style cooker with gas hob and extractor hood over. Tiled floor and splashbacks, space for fridge/freezer, tumble dryer and washing machine. Window to rear and side aspects and door to rear garden
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 10' 11" ( 3.48m x 3.33m )
Window to front aspect, radiator, wood floor boards and original fire place.
Bedroom 2 5' 9" x 10' 11" ( 1.75m x 3.33m )
Window to rear aspect, radiator, laminate flooring and built in wardrobe with cupboard above.
Bathroom 6' 11" x 10' 5" ( 2.11m x 3.18m )
Modern fitted bathroom suite with panelled bath and shower attachment over, laminate flooring, tiled splashback and surround, low level w.c, wash hand basin and radiator.
Fully enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with patio area and wooden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56166313.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMT100765. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.