2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGilcroft Street, Sutton-In-Ashfield
Sold STC £95,000
- SEMI DETACHED
- RECENTLY MODERNISED
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- TWO BEDROOMS
- LARGE GARAGE
- VIEWINGS RECOMMENDED
W H Brown are pleased to be the selling agents of this recently modernised semi detached family home located in the popular residential area of Skegby. Available to the market with no upward chain, this property would be ideal for a first time buyer of buy to let investor.
W H Brown are pleased to be the selling agents of this recently modernised semi detached family home located in the popular residential area of Skegby. The accommodation offers entrance, lounge, fitted kitchen, landing, two double bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens, detached garage, gas central heating, double glazing. Available to the market with no upward chain, this property would be ideal for a first time buyer of buy to let investor.
Gilcroft Street, Skegby
Double glazed entrance door, stairs rising to the first floor accommodation, radiator, door leading into the...
Lounge 15' 2" x 11' 4" ( 4.62m x 3.45m )
Three front facing double glazed windows, radiator, television point
Kitchen 13' 6" x 10' 3" ( 4.11m x 3.12m )
Fitted with a range of high and low level units with worktop space over incorporating a stainless steel sink over, integrated oven, gas hob and hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, radiator, tiled splash backs, double glazed door leading outside, tiled flooring, rear facing double glazed window, understairs storage cupboard
Side facing double glazed window, access to the loft space
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 11' 5" ( 4.62m x 3.48m )
Two front facing double glazed windows, radiator, built in cupboard housing the gas combination boiler
Rear facing double glazed window, radiator
Three piece suite comprising corner bath, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, vinyl flooring, tiling to walls, spot lights to ceiling, rear facing obscure double glazed window
Front and rear gardens with a large laid to lawn area at the rear and driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles that leads to the detached garage
Large rear detached garage
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56166319.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.