3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSchool Lane, Norton, SHEFFIELD
- ***GUIDE PRICE £230,000-£240,000***
- Three Bedrooms
- Sought after location
- Larger than average plot
- Downstairs WC
- Large Driveway
William H Brown are delighted to bring to market this well presented 3 bedroom semi-detached property in the sought after location of Norton. The area has fantastic transport links into Sheffield City Centre and Chesterfield, as well as reputable schools such as Norton Free Primary School.
***GUIDE PRICE £230,000-£240,000***William H Brown are delighted to bring to market this well presented three bedroom semi-detached property in the sought after location of Norton. The area has fantastic transport links into Sheffield City Centre and Chesterfield, as well as reputable schools such as Norton Free Primary School. The property itself has a lot to offer; spacious living accommodation throughout the ground level, 3 good sized bedrooms and presented on a large plot with space at both the side and the front such that with the right permissions could be easily further extended. It would ideally suit a first time family purchaser looking to upsize. The property briefly comprises; entrance porch, lounge, kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms, bathroom and to the outside; large driveway to the front and a private garden to the rear benefiting from not being overlooked and remaining in the sun late into the evening due its positioning on a corner plot.
The property is accessed through the porch via a front facing double glazed door which then leads directly into the lounge.
Lounge 20' 6" x 14' 8" into chimney breast recess ( 6.25m x 4.47m into chimney breast recess )
This fantastic space is tastefully decorated, with carpets to the floor, front and side facing double glazed windows allowing for a plentiful supply of light, with gas fireplace. The room offers ample room for plenty of furnishings such as a dining table and chairs and to the back of the room there is access to the kitchen. There is also an open staircase leading to the upstairs accommodation.
Kitchen 13' 10" maximum measurements x 13' 5" ( 4.22m maximum measurements x 4.09m )
This modern kitchen is complimented by a mixture of wall and base units with worktops, sink/drainer, double radiator and electric oven and hob. It also benefits from built in appliances including fridge/freezer and dishwasher along with a rear facing window and French doors giving access to the rear garden. There is also ample room for a dining table and other furniture and adjoined to the kitchen is a separate downstairs toilet also housing the combi boiler..
First Floor Landing
The landing space has loft access with a build in retracting ladder for ease of access, a side facing double glazed window and access to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' to Wardrobe x 8' 6" ( 4.27m to Wardrobe x 2.59m )
The master bedroom benefits from having fitted wardrobes with ample storage space, downlights in the ceiling and a large front facing double glazed window, flooding the room with light. The room also has carpets and a single radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" into door recess x 6' ( 3.38m into door recess x 1.83m )
The second bedroom is also of a good size having built-in storage space, a front facing double glazed window and a single radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 8' 6" ( 2.77m x 2.59m )
The third bedroom is situated at the back of the property having a rear facing double glazed window, single radiator and neutral décor and carpets.
A modern bathroom complimented with a full white suite including pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, bath/mixer taps with mains water shower over and a heated towel rail.
Exterior And Gardens
The property is approached by a large driveway with, room for parking multiple vehicles. There is also a double length garage down the side of the property and a medium sized garden to the rear, with a laid lawn area and large patio seating area. The patio benefits from sunshine late into the evening due its positioning on a corner plot with no overlooking buildings.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56167435.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC103468. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.