4 bedroom detached house for saleCYPRUS AVENUE, FINCHLEY, N3
- FOUR BEDROOMS INTERCONNECTING RECEPTION ROOMS
- FITTED KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM
- BATHROOM / WC SHOWER / WC
- GRANNY ANNEXE / AU-PAIR SUITE
- LARGE LOFT - SCOPE FOR LOFT CONVERSION
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING DOUBLE GLAZING
- ATTRACTIVE APPROX 1000' SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- DEEP FRONT GARDEN APPROX 30' SQ OFF STREET PARKING
- NEUTRAL DECORATIONS / FLOORING - SOME WOOD FLOORS
- CHAIN FREE
Four bedroom 1920's built 'Arts and crafts' style residence in quiet, sought after location off Hendon Lane and close to Village Road Green. Finchley Central underground station is within three quarters of a mile. Shops, buses, primary school & Windsor open space are nearer.
The property offers flexible accommodation, currently arranged with granny annexe / au pair suite, which could be rearranged plus potential for loft conversion / extension, subject to usual consents.
* FOUR BEDROOMS
* INTERCONNECTING RECEPTION ROOMS
* FITTED KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM
* GRANNY ANNEXE / AU-PAIR SUITE (with studio room, kitchenette & shower room/wc)
* LARGE LOFT – SCOPE FOR LOFT CONVERSION
* GAS CENTRAL HEATING
* ATTRACTIVE, APPROX 100’ SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
* DEEP FRONT GARDEN APPROX 30’ SQ
* OFF STREET PARKING
* SOME DOUBLE GLAZING
* CHAIN FREE
* NEUTRAL DECORATIONS / FLOORING – SOME WOOD FLOORS
Arched front door to:
ENTRANCE HALL Polished wood floor. Cloak cupboard.
RECEPTION ROOM 20'x 11' (6.10m x 3.35m). Bay window to rear. Polished wood flooring. Fireplace. Arch to:
DINING ROOM 11'9 x 10'9 (4.04m x 3.28m). Double doors opening to garden. Polished wood floor.
KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM 13'3 x 11 (4.04m x 3.35m). Fitted base & wall units. Wood worktops. Inset stainless steel sink. Built-in double oven, gas hob & hood. Plumbing for washing machine & dishwasher. Bay window to front. Painted wood & tiled floor. Door to:
ENTRANCE LOBBY With own front door. 2 x storage cupboards, one with boiler.
SHOWER ROOM / WC Shower enclosure. Wash basin, low level wc. Tiled floor. Window to front.
OPENPLAN KITCHEN / STUDIO ROOM 24’9 x 8’6 (7.54m x 2.59m)
KITCHEN AREA Fitted base and wall units. Built-in oven, hob & hood. Stainless steel sink. Breakfast bar.
STUDIO AREA Bay window to side, skylight window. Door opening to garden.
TURNING STAIRCASE TO FIRST FLOOR LANDING Window to front. Deep built-in cupboard. Pull down ladder to LARGE LOFT. Used as
hobby area. Window to rear. Scope for formal loft conversion (stpp).
BEDROOM ONE 17' x 11' (5.18m x 3.35m). Built-in wardrobes. Bay window to rear & door to BALCONY.
BEDROOM TWO 11'3 x 11’ (3.43m x 3.35m). Built-in wardrobe. Window to rear.
BEDROOM THREE 11' x 8'3 (3.35m x 2.51m). Window to rear.
BEDROOM FOUR 11’ x 6’3 (3.35m x 1.90m). Window to front.
BATHROOM/WC White 3 piece suite. Window to front. Tiled walls & floor.
SEPARATE WC Low level suite.
REAR GARDEN South facing rear garden, approx 100‘ x 32‘ (30m x 10m). Patio, lawn & well stocked beds. Shed.
FRONT GARDEN Large front garden behind hedge. Approx 32‘ x 29’6 (10m x 9m). Paved, with central bed.
OFF STREET PARKING
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56167735.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 537039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bennett & Hall, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.