3 bedroom detached house for saleGrove Gardens, Tring
Offers in Excess of £475,000
- TASTEFULLY EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS
- FAMILY ROOM
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- PRIVATE REAR GARDENS
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this three bedroom family home conveniently situated in the heart of 'The Grove'.
An extended 3 bedroom detached family home situated in a sought after location. Tring School is just stone's throw away and the train station and high street are easily accessible. The property is double glazed throughout and benefits from gas central heating.
Downstairs comprises, a welcoming entrance hall, a spacious lounge/dining room, family room, utility room and a re-fitted kitchen as well as a convenient cloakroom. The lounge/dining room is bright and airy and in turn provides access via double doors to the family room, which itself is the perfect place for entertaining. The kitchen, with lovely views over the rear garden, has been tastefully re-fitted and benefits from ample cupboard and work surface space. Further excellent additions to the property are the cloakroom and the extremely useful utility room. Although the downstairs accommodation is already thoughtfully laid out there is also further potential to adapt and alter the property to meet additional requirements. Upstairs are three double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
To the rear of the property there is a peaceful and private southerly facing rear garden. It is mainly laid to lawn with a range of mature flowers, trees and hedging all enclosed by panel fencing. A patio area can be located directly to the rear of the property and acts as a bit of a sun trap. To the front, the garden is again manly laid to lawn with a driveway leading up to the garage. There is also side access.
Lounge/Diner 23'11 max x 11' max
Family Room 7'6 x 7'4
Kitchen 10'8 x 8'1
Bedroom One 12'10 x 11'3
Bedroom Two 12'6 x 10'2
Bedroom Three 9'7 x 8'6
Garage 16'1 x 7'5
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56168560.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRG103172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Tring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.