3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWest Hill, Kimberworth, Rotherham
Sold STC £150,000
- MUST BE VIEWED
- Fantastic Family Home
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Popular location in Kimberworth
Situated in a popular location and sure to appeal to Family Buyers, is this FANTASTIC FAMILY-SIZED PROPERTY. There have been pre-plans drawn for a double storey side extension but the planning permission has not yet been obtained.
OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A FANTASTIC FAMILY PROPERTY IN KIMBERWORTH - CALL US NOW!
Offering generous-sized accommodation, ideal for a family is this beautifully presented Three Bedroom Semi which briefly comprises:- Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Front and Rear Gardens & Parking.
DON`T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY - CALL US NOW!
A upvc double glazed door to the front opens into the entrance hall leading onto the kitchen/diner.
With wooden flooring and central heating radiator.
Lounge 10' 10" x 13' 4" into bay ( 3.30m x 4.06m into bay )
This attractively presented room has space for a corner sofa, a upvc double glazed bay window and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen/diner 18' 1" max x 11' 7" ( 5.51m max x 3.53m )
Featuring an attractive range of kitchen cabinets and granite worktops, an extractor, inset sink, built in appliances, upvc window to the side and access to the rear garden which opens onto the raised patio area. The dining area features space for a lovely seating area with a upvc window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
access to storage space/loft with ladders already in place which has potential to convert into a bedroom subject to planning.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 11' 11" ( 3.28m x 3.63m )
This well proportioned bedroom has a bay window to the front with a central heating radiator beneath and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 13' 7" into bay ( 3.30m x 4.14m into bay )
Having a double glazed window to the side and furthermore central heating radiator beneath
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 6' 4" ( 2.11m x 1.93m )
Upvc double glazed window to the side, central heating radiator.
This beautifully presented bathroom is fitted with a modern white suite to comprise of a bath with a built in shower, low flush w.c. and wash basin and has central heating radiator and upvc double glazed window to the side.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is a paved driveway which provides parking for multiple vehicles. At the rear is a raised paved patio area which enjoys views across the garden.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56168635.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.