2 bedroom terraced house for salePembroke Street, Kimberworth, ROTHERHAM
Sold STC £70,000
- GUIDE PRICE 70,000 - 75,000
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Beautifully presented accommodation
- Great purchase for FTB/Investor
- Investor Well placed for M1 & Meadowhall
GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THIS WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY.
Ideal for the first time buyer or investor, is this beautifully presented mid terraced property which is well placed for Rotherham, Sheffield, M1 & Meadowhall. EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED.
Ideal for the first time buyer or investor, is this beautifully presented mid terraced property which is well placed for Rotherham, Sheffield, M1 & Meadowhall.
CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
Lounge 13' 1" into bay x 10' 8" ( 3.99m into bay x 3.25m )
To the front of the property a double glazed door opens into the lounge which has a double glazed bay window to the front . There is an attractive fire surround with inset fire, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 10' 10" into alcove x 12' 5" ( 3.30m into alcove x 3.78m )
Having a feature fire surround, coving to the ceiling, laminate flooring and a double glazed window to the rear.
Kitchen 6' 11" x 10' 5" ( 2.11m x 3.18m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink unit, space for a gas cooker, space for a fridge and space for a washing machine. There is a central heating radiator, double glazed window to the rear and a double glazed door opening onto the rear.
Bedroom One 11' 1" to chimney breast x 11' 2" ( 3.38m to chimney breast x 3.40m )
Having a double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and spotlights.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 7' 11" plus alcove ( 3.81m x 2.41m plus alcove )
This room has a laminate floor, double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Featuring a decorative white suite to comprise of a bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and pedestal wash basin. There is tiling to the splashbacks, a central heating radiator, storage cupboard and a double glazed window to the rear.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is a paved and pebbled area which provides off-road parking. A shared passageway provides access to the rear of the property where there is a mainly lawned garden area and a patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56168957.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF106526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.