1 bedroom terraced house for saleSpring Gardens, Sowerby Bridge
Offers Over £50,000
- One Bedroom
- Character cottage
- Double glazed and central heated
- Large utility room
- Potential to add second bedroom
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to bring to the market this charming one bedroom character cottage located just outside Sowerby Bridge's main town centre, with excellent commuter links providing access to Halifax, Sowerby Bridge and Hebden Bridge.
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to bring to the market this charming one bedroom character cottage located just outside Sowerby Bridge's main town centre, with excellent commuter links providing access to Halifax, Sowerby Bridge and Hebden Bridge. This property would be an ideal purchase for a first time buyer, set out over three floors and with the potential to add a second bedroom. This property briefly comprises of lounge/ kitchen to the ground floor, master bedroom and family bathroom to the first floor, there is a partially converted room in the loft space and a large utility room to the lower ground floor. Externally there is a low maintenance garden to the front of the property and on street parking is available. The property is fully double glazed and central heated and is offered with NO UPPER CHAIN call us now to arrange your viewing.
Enter the property through the uPVC double glazed door into the lounge.
Open Plan Lounge/kitchen 12' Plus Recess x 15' 2" Into Alcoves ( 3.66m Plus Recess x 4.62m Into Alcoves )
This spacious room has ample character through the exposed beams to the ceiling and the chimney breast which has a stone hearth which is currently used for decorative purposes but could hold a log burning fire or such (subject to the usual checks with the chimney flue etc). There is a uPVC double glazed window and door to the front elevation, a concealed storage cupboard which has the combi boiler fitted inside, there are spotlights to the ceiling, wood effect laminate flooring and a central heating radiator.
Open plan to the lounge, the kitchen is fitted with a range of solid wall and base units with complementary granite work surfaces over, which incorporate a stainless steel oven and gas hob with extractor hood over and space for an under counter fridge or freezer.
Utility Room 13' 6" x 6' 2" ( 4.11m x 1.88m )
Located on the lower ground floor, this excellent space has been fitted with a range of modern base units with complementary work surfaces over which incorporate space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for additional fridge and freezers and a tumble dryer. There is a central heating radiator and tiled flooring, there is ample space for a lot of additional storage in this room and the utility meters are also located here. This room could potentially be converted into a separate kitchen for the property.
Master Bedroom 15' Into Alcove x 9' 5" ( 4.57m Into Alcove x 2.87m )
A spacious bedroom with two uPVC double glazed windows to the front elevation and a central heating radiator. This room has a feature cast iron fire place and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising of a low level wc with button flush, a pedestal hand wash basin with chrome mixer tap and a paneled bath with chrome shower over. With partially tiled walls, inset spotlights to the ceiling, a chrome heated towel rail and an extractor fan.
Loft Space 11' 11" Maximum x 11' ( 3.63m Maximum x 3.35m )
The loft space has been partially converted and has a double glazed velux window to the front elevation. Currently accessed via the ceiling hatch with aluminum drop down ladders but there is potential to add a full staircase and get this room signed off as a second bedroom subject to relevant planning permissions. The room has exposed beams to the ceiling and there is some limited head height.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance yard which is ideal for sitting out in or hanging washing out in, on street parking is available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56168981.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104549. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.