4 bedroom detached house for saleLytham Park, Oundle, Peterborough
- Presented in excellent order
- Lounge, dining room and family room
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Four bedrooms, en-suite to master
- Solar panels generating circa £600 p.a income
- Landscaped rear garden
- Off-road parking
- No forward chain
Presented in excellent order and offered with no forward chain the property benefits from a landscaped rear garden and off-road parking.
Fitted with two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, tiled flooring.
5.36m x 3.13m (17'7" x 10'3") maximum. Window to front, understairs storage cupboard, stairs to first floor landing, open plan to:
3.09m x 2.71m (10'2" x 8'11"). Double doors to garden, door to:
3.48m x 2.71m (11'5" x 8'11"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, built-in fridge/freezer, built in dishwasher and washing machine, fitted electric double oven, built-in five ring gas hob with extractor hood over, window to rear, tiled flooring, door to garden.
3.61m x 2.37m (11'10" x 7'9"). Window to front, two built in storage/utility cupboards.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Airing cupboard housing hot water tank, access to loft, doors to:
4.67m x 2.60m (15'4" x 8'6"). Window to front, built in wardrobes, door to:
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Fitted with three-piece suite comprising shower enclosure, wash hand basin in vanity unit with mixer tap, WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan tiled surround, opaque window to front, tiled flooring.
3.24m x 2.75m (10'8" x 9'). Window to rear, built in wardrobe.
2.42m x 2.14m (7'11" x 7') maximum. Window to front.
2.75m x 2.66m (9' x 8'9") maximum. Window to rear.
Fitted with three-piece suite comprising panelled bath with hand shower attachment off and mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, WC, tiled surround, heated towel rail, extractor fan, opaque window to side, tiled flooring.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with a driveway providing off-road parking and a gate to the side providing access to the garden.
To the rear there is a large Indian slate patio with stone wall which opens on to the lawn and to the rear aspect there is a raised area with stone filled gabions retaining.
The property benefits from photovoltaic solar panels which the agent has been informed generates circa £600 p.a. income from feeding into the grid alongside savings made on household electric bills.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56169070.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OUN200556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Oundle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.