2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHilderthorpe, Nunthorpe
- Stunning Two Bedroom Property
- Converted & Refurbished by the Current Owners with no Expense Spared
- Fabulous Open Plan Kitchen Diner with a Stunning Range of Fitted Wall & Floor Units & Karndean Flooring
- Separate Living Room
- Two Double Bedrooms to the First Floor & Modern Refurbished Bathroom
- Adjoining Internal Wall has been Sound Proofed with Double Boarded Sound Boarding
- Occupying a Spacious Corner Plot
- Gardens to Front & Side Elevations
- Detached Garage
- Sought After Location
Michael Poole Estate Agents offer to the market this superb recently refurbished and converted two bedroom semi-detached property with accommodation that comprises; stunning open plan kitchen diner and separate lounge. The first floor accommodates two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom. The adjoining internal wall has been sound proofed with double boarded sound boarding. Externally, gardens located to the front and side elevations, driveway to the rear leading to a detached garage.
Opens up into a stunning open plan kitchen diner.
2.97m x 5.36m
With a stunning range of fitted wall and floor units, complement oak work surfaces, two built in ovens, induction hob and over extractor hood. Belfast style sink, LED spotlighting, Karndean from the Van Gogh' collection and storage cupboard. UPVC double glazed French doors onto the private garden.
5.28m x 2.9m
4.47m x 2.57m
With built in wardrobe.
2.9m x 3.45m
With access into the eaves.
3.45m x 1.52m
Comprising a modern suite with panelled bath, over shower, chrome heated towel rail, low level WC, wash basin, LED lighting and storage into the eaves.
Gardens and Garage
The property occupies a spacious corner plot with gardens to the front, rear and side elevations. Driveway to a single garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56169196.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MID160046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.