4 bedroom house for saleAlbert Road, Hendon, NW4
- Edwardian terraced house built in 1924
- A bay-fronted reception room with coal effect gas fire
- Dining room with functional coal fire grate
- Kitchen with garden access and integrated appliances
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Benefiting from gas central heating & double glazing
- Ample storage plus Upper floors extend over the alleyway
- Wonderful front and rear gardens
A charming four bedroom Edwardian terrace house arranged over three floors boasting spacious accommodation throughout, a spacious private garden to the rear and an excellent Hendon location.
The property is superbly located with good access to local shops, schools and green open spaces. On the doorstep to fantastic transport networks and close to Hendon Central underground station for links around the city.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 998369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Temple Fortune. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.