2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCozens Hardy Road, Sprowston, Norwich
Sold STC £200,000
- Extended Semi Detached House
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- uPVC DG Conservatory
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
**TRADITIONAL SEMI DETACHED TWO BEDROOM HOUSE** Offering much potential with an enclosed rear garden, garage and driveway. Being offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN!
This two bedroom traditional style semi detached house is situated in the popular suburb of Sprowston. The property benefits from gas central heating and offers much potential. The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, lobby, utility/ cloakroom, uPVC double glazed conservatory, first floor landing, two bedrooms and bathroom. There is a front and enclosed rear garden, garage and driveway. The property is being sold with no onward chain and early viewing is essential.
Front entrance door, staircase to first floor.
Lounge 12' 11" x 11' 5" ( 3.94m x 3.48m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator, TV point, gas fire with back boiler, door to:
Dining Room 16' 3" x 9' 9" ( 4.95m x 2.97m )
Secondary double glazed side window, two radiators, understair storage cupboard, door to:
Kitchen 10' x 8' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.57m )
Fitted with a range of base, wall and drawer units, one and a half bowl sink unit, work surfaces, tiling, built in gas oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, radiator, secondary double glazed rear window, door to the conservatory and door to:
With door to the side and door to:
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising, WC, pedestal wash basin, fully tiled walls, secondary double glazed rear window, radiator, work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine.
Conservatory 13' 1" x 7' 5" ( 3.99m x 2.26m )
uPVC double glazed rear and side windows, tiled flooring, uPVC double glazed French doors to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, doors to:
Bedroom One 13' x 11' 6" max narrowing to 9' 10" min ( 3.96m x 3.51m max narrowing to 3.00m min )
uPVC double glazed front window, airing cupboard, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 7' 7" ( 2.97m x 2.31m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, radiator.
Bathroom 8' 5" x 6' 3" ( 2.57m x 1.91m )
Secondary double glazed rear window, two radiators, bath, pedestal wash basin, WC, tiling.
To the front of the property there is a shingled garden area and a driveway providing off road parking. This leads to the garage which measures 17 ft 6 in x 9 ft 3 in, has an up and over front door, power, light and door to the garden. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with various shrubs and borders and a patio. The garden is enclosed by fencing.
Head north on Magdalen Road, continuing straight over the traffic lights onto Sprowston Road. At the ring road roundabout, continue straight over onto Wroxham Road and into Sprowston. Take the fifth left into Cozens Hardy Road, where the property can be found on your right. Ref: 1734.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56170060.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.