4 bedroom detached house for saleLow Common Lane, Austerfield, Doncaster
- Delightful Character Cottage
- Convenient Access for Motorway & Amenities
- Four Bedrooms, Family Bathroom & Ensuite
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Mature Gardens with Several Seating areas
VIEWINGS ARE NECESSARY TO APPRECIATE THE CHARACTER. Motivated vendor who wants to sell, make an offer.Do you want a quaint country cottage with the advantage of being close to a wide range of amenities and great motorway access - look no further.
DETACHED PERIOD PROPERTY. Viewings are essential to appreciate the layout in this property.
Found in the quaint village of Austerfield which is well positioned for easy access to the thriving market town of Bawtry, where various amenities can be found. Bawtry has a range of individual shops and boutiques, cosmopolitan wine bars and restaurants, healthcare, schools and financial facilities. Commuters will find excellent links to the A1/M18 motorway networks, Robin Hood Airport and Retford's Train Station with a direct link to London's Kings Cross within 1hr 30mins approx.
Entrance Snug & Dining Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 22' 3" Max x 19' 5" Max ( 6.78m Max x 5.92m Max )
Access in to the property via the entrance porch with a front facing entrance door and two side facing windows with exposed brick walls. Upon entry in to the property there is an exposed feature brick wall with fire enclosed. Front facing double glazed window and open plan access directly ahead to the dining room. Open plan access from the dining room to the kitchen with a side facing entrance door and and window, further access to the utility room and cloakroom. The Kitchen is fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, sink and drainer unit and space for cooker and fridge freezer. The utility area offers again wall and base units, ceramic sink unit and side facing window.
Note: Measurements are maximum and include snug, kitchen & dining room areas.
Lounge 16' 1" x 14' 9" ( 4.90m x 4.50m )
Having a front facing double glazed window and two side facing feature windows. Solid wood flooring and feature beam to ceiling. Gas fire having wooden mantle. Small storage cupboard and open plan stairs leading to the first floor. Central heating radiator and TV aerial point.
Study 11' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.61m x 2.54m )
Having a side facing double glazed window, spot lights to the ceiling and central heating radiator. TV aerial point and telephone point.
Having a front facing obscured double glazed window, fully tiled walls, low flush wc and wash hand basin. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 16' 1" ( 3.53m x 4.90m )
Double bedroom with a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. Also offering access to the loft space which is boarded for storage.
Bedroom Two 13' x 16' Max (Into ensuite) ( 3.96m x 4.88m Max (Into ensuite) )
Double bedroom having a front facing double glazed window, a chimney breast wall and a cupboard housing the boiler to the property.
Having a side facing obscured double glazed window, spot lights to the ceiling, half paneling to walls and tiled flooring. Bath, wash hand basin, low flush wc and a chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom Three 11' x 8' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.67m )
A light and airy double bedroom with side facing double glazed window and spot lights to the ceiling.
Bedroom Four 5' 5" x 11' 10" ( 1.65m x 3.61m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window and spot lights to the ceiling.
Bathroom 8' 7" x 10' 8" ( 2.62m x 3.25m )
Having a rear facing obscured double glazed window, spot lights to the ceiling and tiled flooring. Having a low flush wc, wash hand basin, double walk in shower cubicle and stand alone bath.
Enclosed gardens with a range of established shrubs and plants. To the front elevation you enter the garden via a wooden pergola with a raised decked seating area to the right hand side. To the left of the garden there is an additional seating area which is cobbled and has mature shrubs inset into graveled and barked areas. Raised lawn area with paved patio to the side and gated access leading to the garage and driveway. The garage is larger than average with courtesy door to the garden side, additional access to the front of the garage which has power and lighting and driveway giving parking for more than one car.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office turning right and follow the road turning right signposted Austerfield. Follow the road into Austerfield and go through the village, past the field study centre on the left, where the property can be found just after the centre on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56170087.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.