1 bedroom apartment for saleKing Edward Close, Calne
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Popular Residential Area
- Double Bedroom
- Allocated Parking
- No Onwards Chain
In a sought after residential area Globe Court is a well presented one bed ground floor apartment. The property offers its own entrance leading into the lounge which is open plan to the kitchen. The double bedroom offers an en-suite bathroom, the property also benefits from allocated parking and low
In a sought after residential area Globe Court is a well presented one bed ground floor apartment. The property offers its own entrance leading into the lounge which is open plan to the kitchen. The double bedroom offers an en-suite bathroom, the property also benefits from allocated parking and low maintenance rear garden.
Lounge 18' 11" (max) x 12' 10" ( 5.77m (max) x 3.91m )
Light and spacious lounge with a double glazed window to the front aspect and double glazed French doors leading to the garden. Doorway to the kitchen, storage cupboard, ceiling coving, television aerial point, telephone point and two radiators.
Kitchen 9' x 8' 1" (max) ( 2.74m x 2.46m (max) )
Fitted kitchen comprising a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel one and half bowl sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Electric oven, gas hob with extractor in cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. Central heating boiler, open doorway to the lounge and tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 8' 10" ( 4.39m x 2.69m )
Good sized bedroom with double built in wardrobes, television aerial point, telephone point. Double glazed windows to both the rear and side aspect, door leading to the en suite and a radiator.
En Suite comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and bath with shower over. Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, extractor fan and chrome ladder style heated towel rail.
Enclosed low maintenance rear garden with gated rear access, laid to stone with a patio area and a garden shed.
Allocated parking to the front of the property for one car.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56170099.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.