3 bedroom terraced house for saleHollybrow, Bournville Village Trust, Selly Oak
Offers in Region of
*Price Reduced* THREE BEDROOMED TERRACE PROPERTY IN POPULAR BVT LOCATION OFFERING NO CHAIN. Benefiting from Breakfast Kitchen and Generous Lounge, Ground Floor Toilet & Garage to Rear. EP Rating C
Entrance Hall, Downstairs WC, Breakfast Kitchen, Lounge, Landing, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Fore Garden, Rear Porch, Rear Garden, Garage in Block
From our Office in Northfield, proceed out of Northfield Shopping Centre on the A38 Bristol Road South towards Selly Oak. Take the left hand turn after passing Bournville Lane Police Station (on right hand side) into Middle Park Road, first left into Swarthmore Road, continue for some distance then take third left into Guiting Road with Hollybrow situated immediately on the left hand side.
Founded in 1900 by George Cadbury the very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate is renowned for its sought after schools, delightful parks and gardens and other local amenities.
Birmingham University, Cadbury Works at Bournville and various local hospitals including the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak and Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield are all readily accessible and railway stations in Bournville, Selly Oak and Northfield provide easy access to Birmingham City centre.
* Mid Terraced Property overlooking green to front
* Three Bedrooms, with fitted double wardrobe to bedroom one
* Downstairs WC & Rear Porch
* Breakfast Kitchen having a range of wall and base units and including; Integrated Oven with Hob, Plumbing for dishwasher and tiled flooring
* Generous Sized Lounge with large window overlooking the rear garden
* Bathroom with corner bath and shower fitment, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin
* Popular Bournville Village Trust Location
* Rear Garden having small decked area and being mainly lawned with gate to rear
* Garage in block to rear
* South East Facing Rear Garden
Breakfast Kitchen (Front) 11'5" x 9'8" (3.48m x 2.95m)
Lounge (Rear) 18'11" incorporating staircase x 12'10" (5.77m x 3.91m)
Bedroom One (Rear) 13'4" to wardrobe doors x 11'0 (4.06m x 3.35m)
Bedroom Two (Front) 9'0" x 8'6" plus door recess (2.74m x 2.59m)
Bedroom Three (Rear) 10'2" x 7'8" (3.1m x 2.34m)
Bathroom (Front) 10'0" x 5'0" (3.05m x 1.52m)
Lawned Fore garden approached via a walkway from Guiting Road
Garage in block (unmeasured)
The agent understand the property is freehold.
Heating and Glazing:
All major external windows and doors are double glazed. The property is serviced via a gas central heating system, the boiler is located in the downstairs WC.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56170240.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MON8216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Northfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.