4 bedroom detached house for saleHawthorne Place, Clitheroe, Lancashire, BB7 2HU
- Modern detached family house
- 4 double bedrooms, en-suite
- Lounge & dining room
- Large PVC conservatory to rear
- Fitted breakfast kitchen
- Private rear garden
- Driveway & double garage
- 119 m2 (1,282 sq ft) approx.
A modern four bedroom detached house situated on this popular development which is within walking distance of Clitheroe town centre, railway station and bus interchange. This family house requires some cosmetic updating but offers great space, especially with the addition of a large PVC conservatory to the rear. The accommodation comprises two reception rooms and a fitted kitchen, four double bedrooms with en-suite to the master and house bathroom. Externally there is a double drive leading to a double garage, lawned front garden and private rear garden. Viewing is recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56170495.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 354027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Honeywell, Clitheroe . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.