4 bedroom terraced house for saleMulcaster Crescent, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA3 9EB
- 4 Bedroom Town House
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Period Features
- Urban Garden
- Viewing Recommended.
A beautifully presented 4 bedroom town house situated on a tree lined road in the sought after Stanwix area, conveniently close to Stanwix school, shops and amenities. The property retains many of its period features yet fully modernised throughout including gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation briefly comprises: Vestibule, Hallway with wood flooring, W/C, Living Room with bay window seat and a feature surround, Dining Room with a Living Flame gas fire, Breakfasting Kitchen with integral dishwasher, gas hob and electric oven. Stairs to Landing, 4 Bedrooms and a Bathroom/WC. Externally there is an urban garden to the rear with seating area, outbuildings and artificial grass. Viewing is highly recommended.
* 4 Bedroom Town House
* Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
* Period Features
* Urban Garden
* Viewing Recommended.
* Dining Kitchen: 8.29m x 2.6m (27' 2" x 8' 6")
* Dining Room: 3.36m x 4.25m (11' x 13' 11")
* Living Room: 4.88m x 4.62m (16' x 15' 2")
* Stairs to Landing
* Bedroom 1: 2.82m x 2.68m (9' 3" x 8' 10")
* Bedroom 2: 4.07m x 2.96m (13' 4" x 9' 9")
* Bedroom 3: 4.07m x 3.21m (13' 4" x 10' 6")
* Bedroom 4: 2.94m x 2.33m (9' 8" x 7' 8")
The tenure for this property is yet to be confirmed.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BPK Estate Agents, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.