4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Greys, Weedon
Sold STC £253,995
- Lovely Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Sitting Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- En-Suite and Family Bathroom
- Low maintenance Garden
- Single Garage
- Energy Rating C
Full descriptionA much improved and updated four bedroom detached house that benefits from a replaced boiler, Kitchen, Cloakroom, bathroom and newly fitted En-Suite( 2013). Other benefits include UPVC double glazing, Garage, off road parking and a private and South facing rear garden.
Weedon Village - The village of Weedon is located in the junction of the A5 Watling Street and the A45 with the M1. (Junction16) about three miles distant. Amenities include primary school, doctor's surgery, dentist, general store and parish Church. Weedon is reputed to be the centre of England with the Grand Union Canal and the River Nene crossing through it. The history of this village makes it highly regarded and a sought after village to live in.
Entrance - Enter via a UPVC door with glass side into hallway.
Hallway - 4.18 x 1.80 (13'8" x 5'10") - Stairs rising to first floor. Laminate flooring. Telephone point. Radiator. Under stairs storage cupboard. Doors to Cloakroom, Kitchen/Diner and Sitting room.
Sitting Room - 3.60 x 4.85 (11'9" x 15'10") - UPVC double glazed window to front with tilt and turn window. Coving to ceiling. Radiator. Telephone and television point. Laminate flooring. Gas fire with Adams style surround and marble backing and hearth.
Cloakroom - 0.80 x 1.98 (2'7" x 6'5") - Recently replaced suite comprising:Close coupled WC and wash basin set into vanity unit with storage underneath. Tiling to water sensitive areas. Laminate flooring. Opaque UPVC window to side aspect.
Kitchen/Diner - 4.65 max x 5.52 (15'3" max x 18'1") - Replaced Kitchen fitted with wall and base units with rolled edge work top above. Pan drawers with soft close mechanism. Wine Cabinet. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated Washing machine. Integrated microwave/Combi grill. Space for an American sized Fridge /Freezer with water connection. Storage cupboard. Ceramic sink and drainer with stainless steel mixer tap above. Space for Range cooker with stainless steel extractor fan above. Coving to ceiling. Ceiling spotlights. UPVC window to rear aspect. UPVC French doors to rear aspect.Tiled flooring.
In the Dining Area of the Kitchen/Diner there are two radiators. Laminate flooring. Television point. Breakfast bar area.
First Floor Landing - 1.56 x 0.79 x 3.17 max (5'1" x 2'7" x 10'4" max) - UPVC double glazed window on the turn of the stairs. Boarded loft hatch with lighting connected.
Bedroom One - 4.15 x 2.65 (13'7" x 8'8") - UPVC double glaze tilt and turn window to front aspect. Radiator. Television point. Door to En-suite bathroom.
En-Suite Bathroom - 1.16 x 2.61 into shower cubicle (3'9" x 8'6" into - Suite comprising: Double shower with water fall shower head, wall mounted sink with stainless steel mixer tap over, close coupled WC. Fully tiled walls and floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Wall mounted mirror. Ceiling spotlights. Ceiling extractor fan.
Bedroom Two - 2.66 x 3.34 (8'8" x 10'11") - UPVC window to rear aspect. Radiator. Television point.
Bedroom Three - 2.78 x 2.36 (9'1" x 7'8") - UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. Television point. Radiator.
Bedroom Four - 3.17 max x 3.80 (10'4" max x 12'5") - UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Cupboard housing boiler. Television point. Radiator.
Family Bathroom - 1.86 x 2.19 (6'1" x 7'2") - Replaced suite comprising: Bath with shower over with water fall head and separate shower unit, close coupled WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Half height wall and floor tiling. Opaque UPVC double glazed window to side aspect. Ceiling spotlights. Ceiling Extractor.
Outside Front - The front of the property is mainly laid to lawn with some mature planting. Pathway leading up to the front door. Parking to the side of the property proving space for two vehicles. Tall wooden gates providing a good deal of privacy for further parking.
Garage - 2.26 max x 5.16 (7'4" max x 16'11") - Built of brick construction and two wooden doors. Power and lighting connected.
Outside Rear - Private and South Facing. Patio area and steps up to a decked area (Which has removable built-in spotlights.) External power point. All enclosed by panel fencing and brick walling, there is astro turf making the garden relatively low maintenance.
Services - The following services are connected to this property : Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage. None of the above services have been tested and purchasers should note that it is their specific responsibility to make their own enquiries of the appropriate authorities as to the location, adequacy and availability of mains water, electricity, gas and drainage services.
Fixtures And Fittings - Only those items in the nature of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Other items are specifically excluded. None of the appliances have been tested by the agents and they are not certified or warranted in any way.
Important Notice - 1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Local Authority - Daventry District Council Lodge Road Daventry Tel: 01327 871100
Council Tax Band - BANDING C.
Viewing - Strictly by prior appointment via the selling agents. Contact 01327 316880.
Mortgage Advice - "Your home is at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it."
Floorplan - Howkins and Harrison provide these plans for reference only - they are not to scale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56171863.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26517944. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howkins & Harrison LLP, Daventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.