3 bedroom terraced house for sale40 West Holmes Gardens, Musselburgh, East Lothian, EH21 6QW
Sold STC £265,000
- Well-presented, three-bedroom, terraced house with a private rear garden, set in an established residential area in the coastal town of Musselburgh, East Lothian.
- The accommodation consists of an entrance vestibule, hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and bathroom.
- Bright and well-proportioned, this period property retains some of its original details and features gas central heating and excellent storage provision.
- Externally, the property benefits from a private rear garden, as well as ample unrestricted on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewings Available Sundays 2pm-4pm.
Well-presented, three-bedroom, terraced house with a private rear garden, set in an established residential area in the coastal town of Musselburgh, East Lothian. Located in a side street off the River Esk waterfront, the accommodation consists of an entrance vestibule, hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and bathroom. Bright and well-proportioned, this period property retains some of its original details and features gas central heating and excellent integrated storage, including an attic space. Externally, the property benefits from a private rear garden, as well as ample unrestricted on-street parking. The ground-floor is entered via an entrance vestibule with tiled flooring, leading to an internal hall which serves all rooms except the kitchen, and features a staircase rising to the first floor landing. Set to the front of the property, the south-facing living room includes a gas fireplace with tile surround; whilst the kitchen, accessed off the rear-facing dining room, features wall and base units, gas hob and oven, washing machine, stainless-steel sink, and a door to the rear garden. The upper level consists of a landing which serves all rooms; two carpeted double bedrooms set to both aspects (one with a bay window) with space for freestanding bedroom furniture; a front-facing single bedroom; and a rear-facing bathroom accessed off the half-landing, featuring a three-piece suite including a shower over the bath. Musselburgh, also known as "The Honest Toun", lies on coast of the Firth of Forth some 6 miles east of Edinburgh. There is wide variety of local retailers and national names, with banks, building societies and post offices, along with a large supermarket in the town centre, and a selection of smaller supermarkets at the outskirts. There is an excellent range of recreational facilities including restaurants, a library, Brunton Theatre, a sports centre with swimming pool, Monktonhall Golf Course, Musselburgh Racecourse, water sports at Fisherrow Harbour and delightful walks along the River Esk. Regular bus services pass through the town whilst frequent rail services are also available from the station on the southern edge of the town, giving commuter access into the heart of Edinburgh.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7126533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.