4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOttershaw,Surrey,KT16
Offers in Excess of £750,000
- Lounge/Diner with Open Fireplace
- Kitchen with Built in Appliances
- Large Conservatory Running the Width of the Property
- Utility Room
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Three Further Bedrooms all with Built in Wardrobes
- Family Bathroom with Bath and Separate Shower Cubicle
- Detached Double Garage with Electric Door
- Driveway Parking for Several Vehicles
- Circa 75' Rear Garden Facing onto Woodland
Offered for sale with no onward chain is this deceptively spacious four bedroom, two bathroom detached bungalow with detached double garage.
Situated in a semi rural location and offered for sale with no onward chain is this good sized detached bungalow with a double garage. There is an L-shaped lounge/diner with open fireplace, kitchen with built in appliances, a large conservatory overlooking the mature garden, utility room, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and a family bathroom with both a bath and shower cubicle. There is driveway parking for several vehicles and the mature rear garden is circa 75' and backs onto woodland.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2140520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Virginia Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.