3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDevonshire Gardens, Bursledon, SOUTHAMPTON
Sold STC £245,000
- End Of Terrace Three Bedroom House
- Modern Kitchen
- Lounge/ Dining Room
- Off Road Parking
Modernised three bedroom end of terrace house situated in the popular location of Bursledon. The property benefits from modern kitchen, lounge/ dining room, cloakroom, off road parking and garage. Viewing's highly recommended!
Have you booked your viewing yet????
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity call us now on 01489 785269
Double glazed door to entrance hall, ceramic flooring, door to cloakroom and leads to kitchen.
Double glazed obscure window to front elevation, white suite with low level wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic flooring and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 10' 2" ( 3.58m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, stainless steel sink/ drainer unit with cupboard under, a further range of modern matching wall and base units, roll edge work surface, splash back tiling, built in electric oven, gas hob, space for dishwasher and fridge/ freezer, integrated washing machine, flush ceiling with spot lights, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, stairs to first floor landing and door to:
Lounge/ Dining Room 18' 8" x 12' 1" ( 5.69m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, wood laminate flooring and double glazed patio doors to rear.
First Floor Landing
Loft access and doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.76m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, wood laminate flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 4" x 8' 9" ( 4.67m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' x 8' 10" ( 3.66m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to front elevation, modern white suite, panel enclosed bath, low level wc, wash hand basin, tiled walls and ceramic tiled flooring and heated towel.
Driveway leading to garage with an up and over door, power and light, outside tap, side access, and remainder of front mainly laid to lawn.
Enclosed by panel fencing, patio area adjacent to the property, remainder of garden is mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56172829.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEE102987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hedge End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.