3 bedroom terraced house for saleLines Close, Soham, Ely
- 3 Storey Town House
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Ensuite to Master and Family bathroom
- Integral single garage and driveway
- Fully Enclosed rear garden
- Situated within a small and highly desired cul-de-sac
- BUYERS INCENTIVE
Soham is a small town approximately 7 miles from the City of Ely. There is a good range of local shops, health centre, a sports centre, three primary schools and well-respected college. Ely also offers a main line railway station with services connecting to Cambridge and London.
A delightful and well-presented three storey townhouse situated within a small cul-de-sac close to the centre of the town and convenient for the respected Village College. The property boasts accommodation to include: entrance hall, 2 cloakrooms, modern fitted kitchen/dining room, lounge, three good size double bedrooms, family bathroom and ensuite to master. Externally the property benefits from an integral single garage, driveway allowing parking for 2 vehicles and enclosed rear garden. Heating is gas-fired and windows PVCu double glazed.
Double glazed front door, laminate wood flooring, radiator and stairs to first floor.
Cloakroom 5' 5" x 2' 10" ( 1.65m x 0.86m )
Low level wc, radiator, pedestal wash basin, extractor fan and tiled splash back.
Kitchen/dining Room 16' 4" x 9' 4" ( 4.98m x 2.84m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of base and eye level units, karndean wood flooring and tiled splashback, integrated appliances including: dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer, gas hob with extractor hood over and double fan oven. 1½ stainless steel sink and double glazed window and french doors to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and airing cupboard.
Lounge 10' 3" x 16' 4" ( 3.12m x 4.98m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, radiator, television and telephone points.
Bedroom 3 9' 10" x 12' 5" ( 3.00m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
First Floor Cloakroom 7' 2" x 3' 3" ( 2.18m x 0.99m )
tiled floor and splashback, wash hand basin, low level w.c and extractor fan.
Second Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 11' 7" x 12' 10" ( 3.53m x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Door leading through to:
Ensuite 3' 11" x 9' 5" ( 1.19m x 2.87m )
Tiled floor and spashback, shower cubicle. wash hand basin, low level w.c and extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 10' 3" x 10' 6" ( 3.12m x 3.20m )
Two double glazed velux windows to the rear aspect and radiator.
Family Bathroom 5' 10" x 8' 2" ( 1.78m x 2.49m )
Double glazed velux window to rear aspect, tileld floor and splashback, panelled bath with shower taps, low level wc, radiator and extractor fan.
Front: Driveway providing parking for 2 vehicles, leading to an integral garage with up and over door, power and lighting.
Rear: Fully enclosed rear garden with patio area, flower and shrub boarders, wooden storage shed and rear gated pedestrian access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56172862.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMT100488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.