1 bedroom flat for saleCrags Road, Paisley
Sold STC £53,995
- Spacious upper floor cottage flat
- Rec hall, lounge
- Fitted kitchen, bathroom
- Private and shared gardens
- DG, GCH
- Viewing is advised!
Spacious upper cottage flat located within the popular town of Paisley. Reception hall, lounge, fitted kitchen, bedroom,and bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing, private gardens, ideal first time buyers.
This spacious upper floor cottage flat located within the popular town of Paisley. The flat is in good condition and would be ideal for a first time buyers looking to get on to the property market.
The accommodation comprises: reception hall, lounge, fitted kitchen, bedroom and bathoom.
The property is enhanced with gas central heating, double glazing. Private and shared gardens to the rear with garden. Viewing is recommended.
Paisley has a good selection of local and town centre amenities including shops, supermarkets, schools and transport services. Bus and rail links give regular access throughout the area and into Glasgow if required. The M8 motorway network is within a few miles and provides additional links to Glasgow Airport, Braehead Shopping Centre and Glasgow City Centre.
Lounge 15' 1" x 12' 2" ( 4.60m x 3.71m )
Kitchen 9' 11" x 7' 2" ( 3.02m x 2.18m )
Bedroom 15' 1" x 10' 4" ( 4.60m x 3.15m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56172868.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAI105981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.