3 bedroom detached house for saleKingsley Road, Frodsham, Cheshire, WA6 6SH
- Spacious and versatile accommodation with stunning panoramic views
- Bordering open countryside but still within walking distance of local amenities
- Dining kitchen
- Dual aspect living/dining room
- Further reception room/bedroom 3
- Two double bedrooms
- Garage and workshop
- Gas central heating and energy efficiency rating of E
A deceptively spacious family home with panoramic views across Cheshire. Whilst generally well maintained the versatile accommodation is in need of cosmetic updating and in brief includes entrance hall, breakfast/kitchen, dining/living room, further reception room/bedroom 3 and a cloakroom. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the ground floor there is a spacious integral garage and a workshop with the potential for conversion to further accommodation.
To the front of the property there is parking for three vehicles and access to the garage. There is additional secure gated parking to the side of the property ideal for a caravan or motor home. There is mature planting and side access to the rear garden. To the rear there is a private garden with patio area, lawn and borders with fruit trees and mature shrubs.
The property benefits from gas central heating and has an energy efficiency rating of E.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FSV110005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Alison Holton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.