5 bedroom house for salePlot 2, Chestnut Farm Barns, Sedgebrook, Grantham
- Exclusive development
- Just four individual plots
- Unique setting
- Traditional / Contemporary blend
- Host of Original features
- Under construction Sept 2016
- Premium bespoke specification
- Early reservation incentives
- All plots 4 or 5 bedroom
- Site viewings by appointment
An exclusive niche development of just four highly individual homes being converted from a range of traditional listed farm barns and outbuildings.
Boasting a perfect, idyllic blend of traditional period aesthetics with contemporary premium specification these special homes will offer all the benefits of a brand new home yet exude charm and original character throughout.
Sedgebrook, is a small attractive village situated within the Vale of Belvoir and lies just north of the A52, is 3 miles west of the A1 and approximately 31/2 miles from Grantham being the nearest town, benefits from a main line railway station with travelling times to London Kings Cross from 70 minutes.
Plot 2 - ( Approx Gia Only ) Single - Storey - Living room, Large dining / kitchen, snug, office, utility, w.c cloakroom, main bathroom, master bedroom with en-suite, four further bedrooms ( two with en-suite )
Ground Floor : 2,990 Sq Ft
Outside: Gardens, Parking, 3 Space car port
Anticipated Completion March 2018, all enquiries and viewings must be made through the Sole Selling Agents, Kirk Estates.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26518345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kirk Estates, Rutland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.