4 bedroom detached house for saleSOUTH CHEAM
Sold STC £775,000
- Popular South Cheam location
- Generously proportioned family home
- Gas central heating
- Attractive leaded light windows
- Well finished woodblock flooring
- Entrance porch leading to larger than average reception hall
- Useful downstairs cloakroom with modern white suite
- Front aspect dining room with wide angle bay and attractive feature fireplace
- Separate rear aspect lounge with central fireplace, side aspect window and rear aspect bay giving delightful views over the rear garden
- Good sized double aspect kitchen/breakfast room fitted with an extensive range of matching wall and base units with integrated appliances
An attractive detached family home situated in a highly desirable road, offering reception hall, 2 reception rooms, downstairs cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room, 4 bedrooms, family bathroom, osp, integral garage, attractive 145' rear garden - scope to extend (STPP).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56179414.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3617237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.