3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSmiths Lane, FAKENHAM
Sold STC £200,000
- Guide Price £200-£210,000
- Extended Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms & Modern Bathroom
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Long Rear Garden, Garage & Driveway
- Viewing Essential!
Situated on the edge of Fakenham this extended semi detached house benefits from a long rear garden which gives a high degree of privacy, ample off road parking and garage. The property could potentially be extended further subject to planning so viewing is essential!
UPVC double glazed door to front, tiled flooring and opening to:
Telephone point and stairs to first floor. Door to:
Lounge 13' x 13' to fireplace narrowing to 12' 3" minimum ( 3.96m x 3.96m to fireplace narrowing to 3.73m minimum )
Brick fireplace with gas fire, mantel over and tiled hearth. Radiator, television point and UPVC double glazed window to front. Arch to:
Dining Room 9' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.67m )
Radiator, laminate flooring and multi-pane door to innr lobby and:
Kitchen 11' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.61m x 2.84m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over. Inset one and half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. Space for free standing cooker and fridge/freezer. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Tiled walls, radiator, laminate flooring and UPVC double glazed window to rear. Multi-pane door to:
Coat hooks, tiled flooring and UPVC double glazed door to the rear garden.
Double storage cupboard, tiled flooring and multi-pane door to dining room and door to:
WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks. Heated towel rail and UPVC double glazed window to side.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall, loft access and UPVC double glazed window to side.
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 10' 2" ( 3.12m x 3.10m )
Radiator and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 8' 4" plus recess ( 3.51m x 2.54m plus recess )
Radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Three 9' x 8' 9" maximum ( 2.74m x 2.67m maximum )
Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front.
WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer tap and power shower over. Tiled walls, heated towel rail, laminate flooring and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
With up and over door.
Door to side. This is built onto the garage.
The property is approached by a long driveway which provides ample off road parking and leads up to the garage. The rear garden is enclosed, mainly laid to lawn with flower borders. There is a patio seating area, two garden sheds and a summer house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56179468.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM104577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.