5 bedroom detached house for saleMelrose Place, Storrington, Pulborough, West Sussex
Sold STC £595,000
- Spacious Swedish design property
- 5 bedrooms, 1 with an en-suite bathroom
- Large gardens, views across farmland
- Detached double garage & office
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating C (69)
What the Owner says:
We didn't want "bog standard". We wanted something unique, energy saving and well put together. This house is constructed to withstand tons of snow on the roof and extreme Scandinavian conditions.It represented everything we aspired to for country living. It's stunning, rural and being in a private location it captured our imagination and in return we could raise our family and live the life we wanted.With its peace and tranquillity with horses grazing, we knew that this was the place we wanted to be.
- Entrance Hall: 15'4 x 13'1 (4.68m x 3.99m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'8 x 9'4 (3.56m x 2.85m)
- Bedroom 2: 15'5 x 10'0 (4.70m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'9 x 11'9 (4.19m x 3.58m)
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 4: 11'8 x 9'8 (3.56m x 2.95m)
- Utility Room: 11'6 x 7'8 (3.51m x 2.34m)
- Family Bathroom
- Bedroom 5: 11'8 into fitted wardrobes x 11'5 (3.56m x 3.48m)
- Family Room: 21'3 x 12'0 (6.48m x 3.66m)
- Kitchen: 12'3 x 11'5 (3.74m x 3.48m)
- Lounge/Diner: 21'3 x 15'9 (6.48m x 4.80m)
- Study: 8'9 x 7'6 (2.67m x 2.29m)
- Front & Rear Garden
- Detached Double Garage: 19'6 x 18'9 maximum (5.95m x 5.72m)
- Office: 18'4 x 7'9 (5.59m x 2.36m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56180314.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23602663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Ashington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.