4 bedroom detached house for saleExcelsior Road Lower Parkstone
- Brand New Completely Refurbished and Extended Home
- The Ultimate in Contemporary Living
- Four Bedrooms, 2 With Luxury En-Suite Facilities, Separate Family Bathroom & Separate WC On The Ground Floor
- Luxury Master Suite to Top Floor
- Superb Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Room with Garden Access
- Substantial Living Room Also with Garden Access
- Superb Elevated Location Of Excelsior Road With Good Harbour Views
- Off Road Parking for Numerous Cars and Landscaped Gardens
- Ideal Lower Parkstone Location with Easy Access to Ashley Cross
- Sought After School Catchment Area
**HARBOUR VIEWS**VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED**
A SIMPLY STUNNING Completely Refurbished and Extended Home * The Ultimate in Contemporary Living * Four Bedrooms, 2 With Luxury En-Suite Facilities, Separate Family Bathroom & Separate WC On The Ground Floor * Luxury Master Suite to Top Floor * Superb Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Room with Garden Access * Substantial Living Room Also with Garden Access * Superb Elevated Location Of Excelsior Road With Good Harbour Views * Off Road Parking for Numerous Cars and Landscaped Gardens * Ideal Lower Parkstone Location with Easy Access to Ashley Cross * Sought After School Catchment Area.
Located on a quiet cul-de-sac road on high ground, this property is in Lower Parkstone, which is centrally located between the vibrant and cosmopolitan villages of Ashley Cross, Westbourne and Canford Cliffs with all of their shopping and cafe culture bars and restaurants. Close by are Ashley Cross and Penn Hill Villages with their independent shops, café bars and wonderful Branksome Park woodland walk which offers a verdant tree wooded walk down to the beach at Branksome. Also nearby are major shopping facilities in Branksome which includes John Lewis at Home. Transport links are excellent with easy access to the Wessex Way for South East traffic and there are 2 mainline railway stations to choose from at Branksome and Parkstone - both of which are stopping stations for the fast train to London Waterloo. State school catchments for this property are Courthill First School and Baden Powell Middle School.
The property is in part the original property which is being completely refurbished and extended to deliver this superb detached family residence. The works are still underway and there may be an opportunity for prospective purchasers to influence the final fit if required. The property boasts four bedrooms - three of which have en-suite facilities. There is a superb master suite to the top floor which will enjoy the best views towards Poole Harbour and has a walk-in wardrobe area and luxury en-suite bath / shower room. This room also benefits from having a complete wall of apex glazing to a westerly aspect. From the kitchen there is access to the large storage area, ideal for family use.
Off road car parking is provided via block paved driveway and is concealed behind a rendered dwarf wall with fencing over. Rear garden and patios, ideal for al fresco dining.
Borough of Poole Council Tax Band E.
Kitchen / Dining Room
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56180749.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLW1000600. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clearwater Real Estate, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.