3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMayfield Gardens, Hanwell, London, W7 3RB
- Extended Semi-Detached Family Home
- Spacious & Flexible Accommodation
- Open-Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living Room
- 2 Stylish Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- Generous Southerly Facing Garden
- Quiet & Convenient Location
This extended, refurbished and beautifully presented semi-detached family home boasts spacious living accommodation. Features include; a large hallway, separate reception, stylish open-plan living/dining/kitchen and bathroom to the ground floor. Over the first floor 3 generously size bedrooms with a further family-sized bathroom. The property also benefits from a handy loft room and its lovely very generous Southerly facing rear garden with a large garden building/workshop (potential studio/office?).
Situated in this popular & convenient residential road off Greenford Avenue, with its good range of shops, schools and regular bus services into West Ealing, Greenford & Ealing Broadway Centres. Both Hanwell & Castlebar Park train stations are within easy reach with speedy access to Ealing Broadway & beyond.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 352795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tuffin & Wren, Hanwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.