3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLong Lane, Halesowen
Sold STC £192,000
Please call 0121 550 5400 for further details. A select development of 9 new properties, one detached and 8 semi detached of various types. Constructed by James Madison Homes. The properties are located on the corner of Long Lane and New England in Halesowen. The properties will be completed to a high standard with the benefit of 10 year BLP warranty with certificates on completion and is also registered with the Help To Buy Scheme. The properties will have two allocated parking spaces/driveway. The properties will include vestibule porch, entrance hall, attractive lounge facing the front with stairs to first floor accommodation, inner lobby with door to downstairs w.c., attractive kitchen diner with French doors opening to rear garden. The first floor accommodation has landing with doors radiating to family bathroom, master bedroom and en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms. Outside has allocated parking and rear garden. Estimated completion will be early 2017. For further information please contact Dawn Hughes or Lisa Saunders on 0121 550 5400 and register your interest. DAG 27/4/17 V2
Approach - Via entrance hall with door leading to:
Kitchen - 2.6 x 3.7 (8'6" x 12'1") - Double glazed window to front, central heating radiator, range of high gloss cream wall and base units with square top work surfaces, gas hob and oven, space for appliances, stainless steel sink and drainer.
Hallway - Understairs storage, stairs to first floor, central heating radiator , door to:
Downstairs W.C. - With obscured double glazed window to side, central heating radiator, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin.
Attractive Lounge - 4.7 max 3.5 min x 4.7 max 3.4 min (15'5" max 11'5" - With French doors leading to rear garden, double glazed window to side, central heating radiator, t.v. aerial point.
First Floor Landing - Stairs to first floor landing with doors radiating to:
Bedroom One - 3.0 max 2.9 min x 3.6 max 3.4 min (9'10" max 9'6" - Double glazed window to front, central heating radiator, door leading to en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Showe Room - With w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, double shower cubicle, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two - 2.6 x 3.3 (8'6" x 10'9") - Double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three - 3.4 x 1.9 (11'1" x 6'2") - Double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator.
Family Bathroom - 1.9 x 2.0 (6'2" x 6'6") - Double glazed window to side, bath, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, central heating radiator.
Rear Garden - Patio area with lawned area beyond.
Agents Note - Clients must be aware that the measurements are approximate and are taken from plan and may alter once the property has been plastered.
Tenure - References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the seller. We are advised that the property is freehold. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor.
Specification - James Madison Homes
Oakhurst Court, Long Lane, Halesowen B62 9EJ
External Main Entrance Door
• GRP Cottage style door, black
• Multipoint locking
Windows and Secondary entrance doors
• PVCU windows and secondary entrance doors
• Vertical 5 panel moulded internal doors
• Skirting boards – lambs-tongue moulded MDF
• Architraves – lambs-tongue moulded MDF
• MDF windows boards to all rooms, except kitchens and bathrooms
• MDF internal door frame linings
• Staircase in softwood timber with MDF stair-treads and plywoods risers
• A fitted kitchen with up-stands with stainless steel sink top and chrome tap
• Depending upon the stage of build a colour choice may be available
• Bosch single integrated brushed steel oven
• Bosch gas hob brushed steel finish
• Stainless steel recirculating cooker hood
• Indesit integrated 50/50 fridge freezer
• Indesit integrated dishwasher
• A space-only will be left for washing machine
• Twyfords E100 wash basin with single tap hole
• Twyfords E100 w.c. pan, square cistern, white seat
• Twyfords Omnifit 1700 x 700mm bath and panel
• En-suite shower room a sliding door shower screen
• Where shower is fitted over a bath a curved-top bath screen panel
• A consumer unit and a number of switches and sockets.
Plumbing & Heating
• Space and water heating provided by a combination boiler and balance flues
• Compact radiators with thermostatic valves
• A chrome towel rail will be fitted in one bathroom in lieu of a radiator
• Digital heating and hot water programmer
• Ceilings will receive a plaster skim finish and matt white emulsion
• Plaster walls will receive vinyl matt Gardenia emulsion, colour Gardenia
• Joinery (including staircases) will have a white gloss paint finish
• Bathroom walls will be partially tiled using Porcelanosa tiles, the three ranges used are Madagascar (natural and beige), Zeus (natural and beige) and Japan (marine and blanco)
• Depending upon the stage of build a choice from the tile ranges will be offered
• Insulated ground floor slabs
• Insulated roof voids and wall cavities
• Energy efficient condensing boilers
• Thermostatic radiator controls
• Energy efficient lighting
• Energy efficient glazing
• Energy saving electrical appliances
• Turf to front gardens
• Landscaped planting to frontages as site plan
• Timber close-board fencing to external perimeters
• Timber panel fencing to garden division
James Madison Homes reserve the right to alter, amend or substitute any part of the above specification without notice.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26518739. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lex Allan Grove, Halesowen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.