Studio flat for saleHigh Street, Marlborough
- First floor apartment
- Kitchen/living room with dual aspect
- Master bedroom with en suite shower and w.c.
- Electric heating
- Shared use of the rooftop garden
- Right in the heart of Marlborough
Forming part of a converted period building right in the heart of Marlborough is this rather sweet first floor one bedroom apartment, offering peace and quiet yet in the centre of the town, combined with a light and airy environment and the use of a rooftop garden.
Benefits of the property include a fitted kitchen with oven and hob, master bedroom with en suite w.c. and shower, electric heating and all the convenience you would expect, close to all the leisure and shopping facilities Marlborough has to offer.
Ground floor. Communal entrance hallway. Front door.
Kitchen/living room - a light and bright room with two windows providing a dual aspect over the rooftops. Kitchen units, floor and wall, with sink unit inset, ceramic hob with hood above and fitted oven beneath. Integrated fridge, freezer and washer/dryer, cupboard housing hot water cylinder, wall mounted electric room heater. Bedroom with, to one side, frosted glass concealing w.c., shower and basin.
Residents share use of the rooftop garden for barbecues etc.
Tenure - leasehold with a service charge of approximately £385 per annum (2015) which covers buildings insurance. The lease term is 999 years which commenced on 10th May 2006, please ask for further details.
The apartment can be found on the top side of Marlborough Market Place opposite Waitrose and above White Stuff. Access to the flat is through the black metal gates immediately to the right hand side of White Stuff.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26518750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin Walker Sales & Lettings, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.