4 bedroom detached house for saleWolverhampton Road, Kingswinford
- Well proportioned detached family home set in substantial grounds.
- Four double bedrooms, two reception rooms and conservatory.
- Double glazing, central heating and cavity wall insulation and alarm.
- Perfectly placed to all amenities including good schools, yet within walking distance of greenbelt.
- Huge gardens provide ample off-road parking ideal for caravan, plus garage and secluded rear garden.
- A fantastic opportunity with early viewing is highly recommended in order to appreciate.
Nicson Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this very well proportioned and enlarged detached four bedroom family home, set within a very substantial grounds. Ideally located for popular schools and other local amenities, the property is within walking distance of greenbelt countryside. It is double glazed, centrally heated, has cavity wall insulation plus conservatory and represents a fantastic opportunity to acquire a substantial home with lots of off-road parking and potential for further development.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7125182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicson, Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.