Light Industrial for saleSIENNA, WHITE HART AVENUE, THAMESMEAD, LONDON, SE28
6,889 sq. ft.
- 6,889 sq ft (640 sq m)
- 8M MINIMUM HEIGHT TO EAVES
- 300 PALLET COLD STORE -20
- FIRST FLOOR OFFICES 506 SQ FT
- MINIMUM FLOOR LOADING 35 KN/M2
- 3 PHASE ELECTRICITY AND GAS SUPPLY
- FULL HEIGHT ROLLER SHUTTER DOORS
- GOOD PARKING AND LOADING FACILITIES
- SECURE GATED SHARED YARD AND CCTV
- GOOD ACCESS TO A2016
The property comprises an end of terrace industrial unit of steel portal frame construction. The walls and roof have been clad in profile in steel. Internally the property provides for a warehouse area of solid concrete floor that has been fitted out as a full height cold store with heated floor and forklift access. The warehouse benefits from a full height insulated steel roller shutter door. The first floor provides an open plan office, with suspended ceilings and CAT II lighting. Externally there is a yard and parking area to the front of the property.
The property is offered for sale on a virtual freehold basis (999 year lease from 2006) at a price of £900,000 plus VAT.
Alternatively the client may consider letting the property at a rent of £65,500 per annum plus VAT on a new full repairing and insuring lease for a term to be agreed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-56181322.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 33991FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Glenny, South East London and Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.