4 bedroom detached house for saleWexham Park Lane, Wexham, Slough
- Detached Family Home in a good size plot
- Four bedrooms, three reception rooms.
- Parquet flooring to ground floor
- Big drive with off street parking
- Double and Single Garages
Located in a prime cul de sac location in Wexham is this fantastic four bedroom, three reception room family home in need of some modernisation. The property has lovely parquet flooring to the ground floor and offers a double and single garage and set in a very good size plot.
A detached four bedroom family home set in approximately 1/3 of an acre. The property benefits from three reception rooms, with parquet flooring on the ground floor, cloakroom, conservatory, utility room and family bathroom, Further benefits include cul de sac location, en suite to master bedroom, private drive, double garage and off street parking. Highly recommended.
Door to front, understairs cupboard, two windows to front, telephone point, radiator.
Window to rear, wc, wash hand basin, radiator.
Lounge 23' 8" max x 11' 9" ( 7.21m max x 3.58m )
2 Single glazed windows t front aspect, single glazed french doors leading to garden, 2 radiators
Dining Room 13' 8" x 11' 8" ( 4.17m x 3.56m )
2 single glazed windows to front aspect, 2 radiators.
Study 8' 4" x 10' 9" max. ( 2.54m x 3.28m max. )
Window to rear, radiator.
Kitchen 17' 8" x 9' 6" max. ( 5.38m x 2.90m max. )
Window to rear, fitted with wall and base level units, 1½ bowl and sink and drainer unit, cooker-hood, radiator, electric oven, gas hob, serving hatch.
Utility Room 16' 1" x 14' 5" max. ( 4.90m x 4.39m max. )
Two windows to rear, central heating boiler, sink.
Conservatory 13' 9" x 8' 6" max. ( 4.19m x 2.59m max. )
Airing cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom One 23' 9" x 12' 1" max. ( 7.24m x 3.68m max. )
Two windows to font, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Window to rear, shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 10' 9" max, ( 3.53m x 3.28m max, )
Window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 11' 9" max ( 3.28m x 3.58m max )
Two windows to front, radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 6" x 13' 1" max. ( 2.59m x 3.99m max. )
Window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Window to rear, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, shaver point, wc.
Window to rear, sash hand basin, wc.
Enclosed mature rear garden.
Double Garage 15' 10" x 17' 2" max. ( 4.83m x 5.23m max. )
Door, power and light.
Side Lean To 9' 4" x 24' 7" max. ( 2.84m x 7.49m max. )
Wooden construction, side door to rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56181364.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRH103060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Burnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.