4 bedroom detached house for saleConrad Drive, Maltby, Rotherham
Sold STC £205,000
- ** Guide Price £205,000 - £215,000 **
- Immaculately Presented Detached Property.
- Spacious Lounge, Dining Room & Kitchen.
- Four Double Bedrooms, En-suite & Family Bathroom.
- Secure Rear Garden, Driveway & Garage.
* Guide Price £205,000 - £215,000 * An immaculately presented four bedroom detached property located within a popular cul de sac. With spacious lounge, kitchen, separate dining room and downstairs w.c. Master bedroom with en-suite, three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Viewing's Advised!
A welcoming entrance hallway with a front facing UPVc double glazed door and gives access to the ground floor living accommodation. Central heating radiator and stairs rising to the first floor landing.
Fitted with a low flush w.c, wash hand basin, central heating radiator and tiling to the walls.
Lounge 19' 3" x 10' 7" ( 5.87m x 3.23m )
A spacious family lounge with a front facing UPVc double glazed bay window. The main focal point of the room is the gas fire with decorative surround back and hearth. Central heating radiator and double doors giving access to the dining room.
Dining Room 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
A well presented dining room fitted with rear facing UPVc double glazed windows and french doors allowing an abundance of natural light. While there is a central heating radiator and a door giving access to the kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 1" x 15' 3" ( 3.99m x 4.65m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting roll edged granite worktops and roll top sink. Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave and electric oven with gas hob and extractor fan above. Three fitted wine racks, splashback tiling to the walls and central heating radiator. Two side facing UPVc double glazed windows, a rear facing window and door opening out into the garden and an internal door giving access to the garage.
Giving access to first floor living accommodation with built in airing cupboard and loft access hatch.
A front facing master bedroom fitted with a UPVc double glazed bay window and central heating radiator. While there are fitted wardrobes, a built in cupboard, and a door leading to the en-suite.
Fitted with a white three piece bathroom suite comprising: low flush w.c, wash hand basin and a Jacuzzi bath. Tiling to the walls and floor, central heating radiator and a front facing UPVc double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' x 13' 1" ( 3.35m x 3.99m )
A second double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, front facing UPVc double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 8' 3" ( 3.56m x 2.51m )
A rear facing double bedroom with a UPVc double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 8" x 7' 7" ( 3.56m x 2.31m )
A further rear facing double bedroom with UPVc double glazed window and central heating radiator.
This modern family bathroom is fitted with a white three piece suite comprising: low flush w.c, wash hand basin and a free standing roll top bath with mixer taps, while there is a separate shower cubicle with mains powered shower. Tiling to the floor with inset LED lights and splash back tiling to the walls. Rear facing UPVc double glazed window, chrome heated towel rail and spot lights to the ceiling.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is well maintained laid to lawn garden with driveway offering off street parking and giving access to the garage. Whilst a side gate gives access to the enclosed rear garden, laid mainly to lawn with shrub and plant borders and a block paved seating area.
An integral garage with up and over door, power and lighting and plumbing for a washing machine.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56181409.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.