4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFriern Watch Avenue, London
- Four bedroom semi detached
- Off street parking & own garage
- Potential to extend
- Excellent location
- Immaculate condition
A stunning Semi-detached property with own drive to garage, two reception rooms, large private rear garden and potential for extension. The property is located in one on finchleys most sought after roads with easy access to Woodside Park Underground and a selection of shops, bars and restaurants.
A stunning Semi-detached property with own drive to garage, two reception rooms, large private rear garden and potential for extension. The property is located in one on finchleys most sought after roads with easy access to Woodside Park Underground and a selection of shops, bars restaurants and excellent schools.
Reception Room 15' 8" x 13' 10" ( 4.78m x 4.22m )
Garage 18' 1" x 7' 10" ( 5.51m x 2.39m )
Dining Room 15' 10" x 11' 5" ( 4.83m x 3.48m )
Kitchen 12' 3" x 9' 11" ( 3.73m x 3.02m )
Bedroom 1 16' 2" x 12' 11" ( 4.93m x 3.94m )
Bedroom 2 15' 10" x 10' 11" ( 4.83m x 3.33m )
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 7' 10" ( 2.57m x 2.39m )
Bedroom 4 10' 4" x 6' 9" ( 3.15m x 2.06m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NFY103959. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, North Finchley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.