3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSilt Road, Nordelph, Downham Market
- REDUCED FROM £195,000
- Detached Spacious Bungalow
- Set on a Generous Plot
- Lovely Gardens, Driveway & Garage
- Village Location - Only Approx. 6 miles to Downham Market with main line train station
- Oil Central Heating & Double Glazing
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Set on a GENEROUS PLOT is this spacious & detached bungalow with stunning FIELD VIEWS to the front & rear. The property has 3 double bedrooms, lovely gardens, ample driveway parking & garage. NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Set on a GENEROUS PLOT is this spacious & detached bungalow with stunning FIELD VIEWS to the front & rear. The property is set in the village location of Nordelph close to Downham Market, which has a mainline train station with direct routes to Ely, Cambridge & London Kings Cross. The property has 3 double bedrooms, lounge, bathroom & large kitchen overlooking the lovely rear garden & field views. There is also ample driveway parking & garage. The property benefits from a new bunded oil tank and part replacement UPVC double glazed windows which were both installed September 2016. The property is also offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Wooden Entrance Door Into:
Doors to Bedrooms 1,2 & Lounge. Radiator
Bedroom 1 11' 11" max x 10' 10" Plus recess ( 3.63m max x 3.30m Plus recess )
Two mahogany double glazed windows. Radiator. Built in wardrobes. Feature fireplace
Bedroom 2 12' x 12' max into recess ( 3.66m x 3.66m max into recess )
Mahogany double glazed window. Feature fireplace. Radiator.
Lounge 15' 5" x 12' max into recess ( 4.70m x 3.66m max into recess )
Two mahogany double glazed windows. Feature fireplace. Radiator.
Doors to Kitchen & Bathroom. Door to rear.
Kitchen 14' 6" x 8' 9" ( 4.42m x 2.67m )
UPVC double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall & base units with worksurface over and incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Space for washing machine. Breakfast bar. Part tiled walls. Extractor.
Bathroom 8' 10" max x 5' 10" max ( 2.69m max x 1.78m max )
UPVC double glazed window. Fitted with a panelled bath with hand held shower, wash handbasin to vanity unit and low level w.c. Radiator. Extractor.
Bedroom 3 12' max x 12' max ( 3.66m max x 3.66m max )
UPVC double glazed window. Radiator. Airing cupboard.
Outside - Front
The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with shrubs to borders. There is a gravelled driveway to the side providing ample parking and leading to the Garage. A gravelled pathway leads to the front entrance door.
Up and over door. Personal door.
Outside - Rear
To the rear of the property there is a two tier patio area which leads onto the rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with shrubs to borders. A pathway leads to the rear of the garden There are stunning field views.
Last photograph on the Internet is that of the field views to the rear.
The property has loft access that is serviced by a built in, drop down specialised loft ladder, has a light and is boarded
Nordelph is a rural community some 6 miles from Downham Market and 9 miles from Wisbech, both towns have a variety of shops & amenities with a main line train station to Ely, Cambridge & Kings Cross in Downham Market.
The village benefits from a large village hall which is well used for regular and occasional events with playing field, kitchen and toilets. There are no shops though there is a mobile Post Office each weekday and a mobile library.
The main industry is arable farming. There is a hand car wash on the Outwell Road.
Leave Downham Market via the Wisbech Road and proceed along through the village of Salters Lode. Upon entering the village of Nordelph, turn left over the bridge and the property can be found after a short distance on the right handside as identified by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56181487.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DHM106764. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Downham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.